The San Francisco Zoo

Whether you read " Welcome to the Zoo; A whistleblowers memoir" by Lloyd Kraal or not; a relatively lucid San Francisco Voter must be disappointed in our city government. As a small business owner, resident and native of San Francisco I feel let down and frankly somewhat abused by our elected officials. As I walked to my office on Irving street I had to cross the street to avoid an aggressive panhandler I had to step over a passed out street person with a bottle of beer in his hand and another next to his outstretched body. As I walked in the crosswalk across Irving at 8Th Ave I was nearly ran over by a speeding mother on her cell phone when I reached the other side of the street a City truck had parked in the crosswalk. I looked right and I looked left to face the oncoming traffic on 8Th.As I made my way to work, I turned to enter my building and I was greeted by a fresh puddle of urine. When I reeled in disgust I scanned my lively neighborhood and counted 4 police black and whites. Hey new Police chief take care of the people who pay you and clean up our city. Board of supervisors: in between pushing your own agendas, think about the people you represent. And Mr. Mayor you are not Governor yet, keep working; your still paid by the people of San Francisco to run our city, now get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment